New Jersey Attorney Handles Family, Estate and Elder Law Concerns
Scotch Plains firm assists residents of Union, Essex, Somerset and Warren counties
At Patricia A. Mack Attorney at Law in Scotch Plains, I have provided compassionate, effective legal guidance for more than 30 years. My firm is committed to delivering excellent legal counsel to New Jersey clients seeking assistance with family law, estate planning or elder law challenges. Whether you are divorcing your spouse, drafting a will or developing a method of paying for nursing home care, I am focused on creating a brighter future for you and the people you care about most.
Experienced lawyer provides personalized legal guidance
Choosing the right attorney is the first step to accomplishing your objectives. You can rely on my firm because I am:
- Respected — Having practiced for more than three decades, I have detailed knowledge of the laws that affect my clients and the courts where their cases are adjudicated. Professional colleagues and the people I’ve served recognize me as both an effective settlement negotiator and skillful trial advocate.
- Thorough — Whether you’re going through a divorce, preparing a will or making plans for your long-term care needs, the decisions you make now could affect you and your loved ones for many years to come. Accordingly, it is essential to retain an attorney who can explain the potential consequences of various options and help you avoid any mistakes that might be costly later.
- Caring — My practice is dedicated to guiding clients through major life changes. While you tackle your specific challenge, you can trust that you have a strong attorney by your side who will meet with you one-on-one to give you the legal support you deserve.
When you’re facing the end of a marriage, planning for the care you might need in your later years or the disposition of your assets, it can be hard to make the first call to a lawyer. However, once you call me to discuss your circumstances, you will get the information and confidence you need to make smart choices.
Compassionate counselor advises on divorce, custody and seniors’ issues
Throughout Union, Essex, Somerset and Warren counties, my firm assists clients in the following legal practice areas:
- Family law — In all types of family law matters, including marriage dissolutions and child support disputes, I work diligently on my clients’ behalf.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, my firm pursues fair terms relating to asset division, alimony and other issues. You can also rely on me for advice on litigation alternatives such as collaborative divorce.
- Child custody — During child custody negotiation and disputes, I make every effort to reach consensus on what is in the best interests of my clients’ sons and daughters. Should circumstances warrant a modification to the existing parenting plan, my firm can petition the court for an adjustment.
- Estate planning — Sound estate planning ensures that your wishes will be honored and that your loved ones will be protected. Whether you’re looking to create a will, trust or healthcare directive, I am here for you.
- Elder law — Getting older isn’t easy, but with knowledgeable counsel from a seasoned elder law attorney, you can make sure that issues such as Medicaid eligibility and long-term care funding are covered.
Regardless of whether your needs are fairly straightforward or highly sophisticated, I will develop a thorough strategy designed to secure the result you seek.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey attorney to schedule a consultation
Patricia A. Mack Attorney at Law provides knowledgeable legal counsel to New Jersey clients on family law, estate planning and elder law concerns. Please call 908-521-4526 or contact me online to make an appointment for a meeting at my Scotch Plains office.