Patricia A. Mack received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Douglass College in 1985 and her Juris Doctorate at Rutgers University’s Newark Law School Campus in 1988.
Ms. Mack developed her effective litigation skills during her tenure with the Essex County Public Defender’s Office, where she represented defendants charged with major crimes, including murder, sexual assault, carjacking, and drug offenses.
Her litigation savvy burgeoned into a thriving family law practice with a focus on Collaborative Divorce (Conscious Uncoupling), Estate Planning, and Municipal Traffic Law. Ms. Mack is dedicated to helping her clients successfully resolve their legal issues, offering them trusted and friendly guidance at every phase of the process.
- Rutgers University, Newark Law School Campus — J.D. (1988)
- Douglas College — B.A., Economics (1985)
Admissions, Memberships & Experience
- State Bar of New Jersey — Admitted 1989
- New Jersey State Bar Association — Member
- Municipal Prosecutor in the city of Elizabeth — Served for 17 years
- Served on District Ethics Committee
Patricia A. Mack Attorney at LawAddress
1812 Front Street
Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076